Mayor Evelyn Deverell
The Village of Harristown Mayor is the chief administrator of the village.
Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
The Mayor also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the manager per the request from City Council.
The responsibility of the Village of Harristown Mayor is to serve all citizens and business owners fairly and openly. A committment to applying these principles in the most professional and timely manner possible is key in guiding our community through continued growth and success.