Water / Sewer Utilities
Water Usage Concerns
Occasionally, the Village receives questions from residents concerning “higher-than-normal” bills. Usually, it is indicative of a plumbing issue. Before contacting the Village Office, consider checking your property for the various water leaking issues listed below.
- Toilet running or tank valve not sealing properly
- Water heater or water softener filling or leaking
- Dripping indoor/outdoor faucets
- Relief valve on water heater open or seeping
- Washer or dishwasher feed valve open or seeping
- Hose in yard turned on or leaking
- Leaking irrigation system
- Leaking pipes or pipe fittings in house
- Swimming pool, fish pond, fountain, etc.