Letters to Santa
The Village has installed a mailbox for Letters to Santa, in front of the Village Office. We will make sure that the letters are sent directly to Santa, through USPS Operation Santa. All letters must be dropped off by December 11th for the chance to receive an extra special treat from a USPS Operation Santa Elf.
How to write the perfect letter to Santa:
- Start your letter with “Dear Santa”
- Tell him what type of year you’ve had. Be honest. He knows!
- Ask for all the things you want. If you want clothes and shoes, include size, style, and color.
- If you want toys, games, or books, include names and titles.
- Add your return address. This includes your full name, your mailing address, city, state, and ZIP code. (Write neat so the Elves can read it)
- Sign your name.
- Fold the letter and put it in an envelope (If you don’t have one the Village will make sure it gets put into one)
- Put your Return address in the upper left-hand corner of your envelope.
- In the middle of the envelope write Santa’s address : SANTA CLAUS
123 ELF ROAD
For more information about USPS Operation Santa visit https://about.usps.com/holidaynews/operation-santa.htm